What's It All About

Friday, August 3, 2012

Guest Designer Friday

Her Craftiness


I chose sailing and to highlight one of the many cruises my husband and I have been on in the past few years.


I used the Cricut Cartridge Pack Your Bags for all of the components of this layout. I created the ship, and decided to add the whale watching element as well.  

On one of the cruises we went on, we went whale watching. We boarded a small rubber raft (about a dozen of us) and went about 10-15 miles off the coast to see if we could find the huge mammals. So, this was the inspiration to this single page layout and then will add more to the second page too.

We were lucky enough to see some great whales break the surface the ocean, and we even were lucky enough to see a momma training her calf.











Thank you so much Lynne for allowing me to be your Guest Designer today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and visit my page.  Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. 

Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. what a great lay-out.... next time, take me on a cruise with you and I'll make you the lay-out....
    Thanks for being my Guest Designer!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness