What's It All About

Monday, July 16, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July Design Team Blog Hop Day 2

Photobucket



>


Welcome  and thank you for joining us on our July Design Team Blog hop day 2! This month's theme is Mason Jar printables from the Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet shop! We will be showing off the 8x8 Printable scrapbook papers as well as the Flower Mason Jar printables.

We invite you to view our fellow Design Team Members blogs and view what wonderful projects they have created for you to enjoy this month. Please make sure to leave a comment (if possible leave your email)  on everyone's blog in order to enter to win the $10 shopping spree on the Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet shop and your very own copy of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012!!

The winner will be announced on Daisy's blog on Tuesday July 17 so make sure to check back and see if you won!


This sketch was super fun and easy. Not only was I able to go through my scraps to find the vintage compass, the newsprint is from Daisy also with her Vintage Octopus. I enjoy Daisy's printables as they are very versatile as no two cards look alike. The printables add a unique look along with a vintage look to my card!

Here is the blog line up list!


See what others are doing with I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by joining her Facebook Group!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, love the use of the compass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne! Your card for today is adorable!! I love your strawberry! hugs, Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the cards I have viewed....I think yours is one of the best....Keep up the cool work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love how you added the different papers together! Beautiful buttons used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun!! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness