What's It All About

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July Design Team Blog Hop

Photobucket






Welcome and thank you for joining us on our July Design Team Blog hop! This month's theme is Mason Jar printables from the Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet shop! We will be showing off the 8x8 Printable scrapbook papers as well as the Flower Mason Jar printables.

We invite you to view our fellow Design Team Members blogs and view what wonderful projects they have created for you to enjoy this month. Please make sure to leave a comment (if possible leave your email)  on everyone's blog in order to enter to win the $10 shopping spree on the Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet shop and your very own copy of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012!!

The winner will be announced on Daisy's blog on Tuesday July 17 so make sure to check back and see if you won!


This sketch was so inspiring and fun to do. I love the look of Art Nouveau which worked well with the mason jars not to mention it was easy to do! I love the mason jar printables because it reminds me of days long ago with my grandmother and canning in the kitchen.

Here is the blog line up list! And make sure to come back tomorrow as we show case another sketch and give you another opportunity to win!


See what others are doing with I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by joining her Facebook Group!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the art Nouveau topper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur card =) great job ! tracyzahm at yahoo.com or visit my blog at http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The art nouveau graphic is very pretty!! Love your take on this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. i loved how you added buttons and butterflies to the sketch. i follow by GFC as Marianne Barkman

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness