What's It All About

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, July 28, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 28, 2012. I thank you for your patience, I know I was behind. There was a little matter of a hospital stay along with problems with my eyesight. I got my cards all caught up to share with you my friends. To get started:


This is what I did with Sketch #18 for July 28, 2012:



  • The sentiment I used is, "smiles are contagious"  which they most definitely are!!!
  • My background paper is from DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Love and Wedding
  • The butterfly was a find at Michael's on clearance for a remarkable $.79 for 6!!!
  • Brace yourself, no buttons from my stash were used but instead yellow pearls in the top and bottom corners in sets of 3
  • The various papers were found in my stash from paper swaps
  • The 2 sets of scallops were cut from scraps using my Eyelet Martha Stewart Punch
  • The corner punch is another Martha Stewart Eyelet
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used Nana's Nursery, Girls
  • Now, I know you are admiring that beautiful fairy I had used - it can be found in Daisy's zibbet store, 3 x 3 Printable, Ephemera - "Fairies" and includes six (6) different fairies.
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!

July Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness