What's It All About

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 23, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 23, 2012. I thank you for your patience, I know I was behind. There was a little matter of a hospital stay along with problems with my eyesight. I got my cards all caught up to share with you my friends. To get started:


This is what I did with Sketch #26 for July 23, 2012:




I challenged myself to use the papers that Daisy has with her July Sketches and can be found at her zibbit store, I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 (31 card sketches) PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER



With this sketch, I challenged myself to use these (2) two papers. 
  • the mermaids playing with their hair is my background paper



  • the pink roses on the blue background was used for the little pennant above my sentiment





  • My sentiment used is, "life is Sweeter when shared with friends". 
  • The beautiful ribbon was purchased at Pat Catans - it blends in with the colors and what a deal $1 for a 5 yard spool! 
  • The musical note button was found in my wonderful button stash which I used the Aleene's in the pink bottle to attach. 
  • The little white scallop border is from Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge which I inked in blue. Hoping you are loving my card that I challenged myself!
I encourage you to visit and check her sketches by joining her challenge by and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!

July Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness