What's It All About

Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 21, 2012

Happy Saturday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 21, 2012. 

This is what I did with Sketch #22 for July 21, 2012:



I love this postage stamp style picture of a child's face on a post card that is from Tsunami Rose's Vintage Shop, Vintage Children Printable 1.  My background paper is from Recollections Fashionably Chic Paper Pad. The pink roses on a blue background is an original from Tsunami Rose. I added a blue paper lace which I received from my dear friend, Edwina Brown. I added a burgundy ribbon rose and a vintage button, yes, that broach looking item is a button from my amazing button collection. The card looked empty and lonely, thus I added the blue pearls on the upper right corner of the background and on the paper hi-lighting the postage print. The sentiment I used is "you're in my thoughts" which I stamped in a dark green. 

I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.


Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!

July Design Team:




God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I love your card. That button is wonderful. I would not have wanted to use it, it is so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness