What's It All About

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 19, 2012

Happy Thursday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 19, 2012. 


If you're here for Kiera's Double Digit Birthday Blog Hop Day 2, I know you won't want to miss a single birthday wish, click here.


This is what I did with Sketch #30 for July 19, 2012:



Now, how beautiful is that??  (My mother always told me self-praise stinks, no wonder I have that low self-esteem!) Ok, I think it is and love the vintage look that I was able to achieve! Through a Google search, I found a group of what I want to call Vintage Elegant Ladies that work phenomenal with Daisy's Sketches. I used my two most very most favorite stacks of DCWV for my card, The Heirloom Stack and Linen and Lace, a tulle bow, flower made by using one of my Cricut Cartridges but I can't remember which one, ivory cluny lace from my dear friend, Edwina Brown, from a lace swap and my tickets were stamped on vintage newsprint paper. 

I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.



Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed.!


July Design Team:






God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynne, love the vintage look!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love it! It is so beautiful! I love the vintage lady on your card. The colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness