What's It All About

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 18, 2012

Happy Wednesday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 18, 2012. 


If you're here for Kiera's Double Digit Birthday Blog Hop, I know you won't want to miss this click here.


This is what I did with Sketch #7 for July 18, 2012:



I had sew much fun making this card with the railroad theme. I am fascinated with trains and have a friend that works for the railroad. I found this vintage railroad postcard on line when I had done a Google search.  One of my favorite places to start with card making, of course, is my scrap drawers and look at the goodies I find between my scraps and what I receive in scrap swaps. I used one of Daisy's Vintage Children Printable 1. I used the little girl holding the bunny that has a stamp look. My flags were cut from Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge and then placed on a fabulous glittery orange zig zag.  

I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.



Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed.!


July Design Team:












  



God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness