What's It All About

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, July 1, 2012

Happy Sunday my friends - if you are here for 2nd Annual Love of Pink Blog Hop to celebrate Gill McCall's birthday please click here but I would love you to take a moment to check out my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 1, 2012






This is what I did with Sketch #14 for July 1, 2012:



This was such a fun card to make, I got the back ground paper is The Heirloom Stack DCWV.  It was the purrfect backdrop for one of Daisy’s printables, Vintage Children 2 (http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=900825). I used a Little Scraps of Heaven Lacey Rectangle Mat. Now is where the fun came in as I went digging in my button stash where I found the purrfect blue button. I added a musical note brad to the circle to complete the theme. I just love this card as it reminds me of a happier time growing up with my grandparents! 


I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.
Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  
I know you won't be disappointed.!


July Design Team:










  




God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness