What's It All About

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 8, 2012

Happy Sunday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 8, 2012. 


This is what I did with Sketch #3 for July 8, 2012:




My scrap bin is a wonderful way to start when making a card and I'm going back to living with my Gram and Pap with late summer canning the wonders of their labors whether it be jelly, tomatoes, beans, ketchup or apple butter. They are very warm wonderful memories of Gram at the stove stirring or on the front porch shucking peas.... The vintage car is from Vintage Children's Printables from Daisy's original artwork designs along with the canning jars  from Vintage  Printable Emphemera Flower Mason Jars which I had only cut circles from the papers. I used aluminum foil and embossed through my Cuttlebug using the swirls folder. To add to the vintage of Grandma's life, I used some zig zag from my "stash". How purrfect is that???  


I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.



Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed.!



July Design Team:















  




God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness