What's It All About

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 6, 2012

Happy Friday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I  Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 6, 2012!


This is what I did with Sketch #1 for July 6, 2012:




My scrap bin is a wonderful way to start when making a card. I am going to totally blow your minds with this card for those who know me ... I don't do pastels and I don't do pink ... with that in mind ... whadda think?  Did I surprise you?? I used the Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set from Little Scraps of Heaven with the Heart Doilies from Designs on Cloud 9. The lace is from my stash from a long-long-time ago in a land far far away. I added three little ribbon roses and a few yellow pearls on my doily heart. On my scalloped square, I used my Hero Stamps sentiment "just because"


I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed.!




July Design Team:















  




God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. wow, nice card.... maybe next time you can use some of those special button I sent you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love your card! I love the heart, pretty papers and lace on it. Great job my friend. Edwina Brown
    PS. the 2 doilies you enclosed with the gray paper are beautiful. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness