What's It All About

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 5, 2012

Happy Thursday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I  Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 5, 2012 which is Daisy's birthday!


This is what I did with Sketch #25 for July 5, 2012:




My scrap bin is a wonderful way to start when making a card and I'm thinking this is my very favorite (I know until the next one!). This sketch was a great way to celebrate Daisy's birthday with the banner on the bottom being one of Daisy's original papers which can be found in her store, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=871469. How purrfect is that??? I made my very first rosette with the help of my BFF, Kimberly Pate with a button from my button stash. The sentiment is from my brand new Hero Arts Everyday Stamps. A touch of a thin white cluny lace on the upper part of my card. I love the "jazz" music on my accent paper and added the little banners using my music ribbon. Happy Birthday Daisy! 


I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed.!



July Design Team:












  




God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Good luck on your card a day:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love it. The paper rosette is very pretty. I love the vintage children. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So pretty!! Love your take on this sketch!! Love your medallion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures, mate. I can see why you’re so busy.
    Indian Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness