What's It All About

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday - Laura Davidson

I have a wonderful Guest Designer for you today – Laura Davidson of www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

Thanks again to Lynne for having me as guest designer. I love her challenges.. This time we have a picnic theme
and to use the colors red, white, blue, and brown...

My project has a few other colors but I love this star paper I had in my stash.
I made an invitation. The stamps are from CTMH.
I inked the embossed areas with antique linen from Tim Holtz.
Added some ribbon from my stash and some gems.
Hope you like it!!!



What a wonderful idea – absolutely  love love your project Laura and thank you for being my Guest Designer!!! Don’t’ forget to give some bloggie love to Laura at www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com.

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness