What's It All About

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guest Designer: Susan of Susana's Scrappin' Corner

Warning, warning. This blog has just been hijacked by Susan herself <LOL>. Lynne has been quite under the weather so I am posting this for her. Let's all give her well wishes that she feels better soon and is back to her ole crafty self. Here is my posting for today:

Hi all... I get to be Guest Designer on my own blog today as well as my dear friend (aka Mammy) Lynne's blog; Her Craftiness. I was recently at an all day crop with my Creative Memories friends and got to teach a class on the Border Maker System. I had some time to make some cards for a friend too. Since March is a special month for me and then we have Easter coming up, I decided to make some birthday cards to share and an Easter card to share also.  Here is what I made:


These two I used a sketch from Cardmaker magazine.


This one I came up with on my own.


Speaking on Creative Memories and one of my favorite holiday (St. Patrick's Day), Creative Memories has a sale going on from March 14th-20th. Place an order for $75* in Creative Memories products and you’ll qualify to purchase this exclusive 8x8 Love & Life Album (coverset and white pages) for just $18 ($30 value). This option will appear in your shopping bag once your order reaches $75. But it’s only available when you place your qualifying order between March 14 and 20. 


 

* The Love & Life Album does not count toward the $75 order requirement.



I so want this album for myself and am sure that there are others too. You can stop by my site HERE and see what amazing things there are for you. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day.


Thanks Lynne for having me as Guest Designer today and I pray that you get better soon. Until next time.... 

3 comments:

  1. Wow love them all... great job... here's hoping Lynne is feeling better...
    hugs..Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, cute cards. I enjoyed seeing your work. Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Cards! Especially the third one. To Funny! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness