What's It All About

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Guest Designer Sunday -- Edwina Brown

Today’s fabulously creative designer is Edwina Brown of http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/. I had posted a challenge on my Guest Designers and Edwina took the plunge and this is her interpretation of:

Raise your right hand and repeat after me:

12 STEP PROGRAM FOR SCRAPBOOKERS (use only if needed!!!!) 
1. I do not need any more paper! 
2. I do not need any more buttons and brads! 
3. I do not need any more stickles! 
4. I cannot get into stamping! 
5. I must not buy another magazine! 
6. I cannot look for supplies on the Internet...too tempting! 
7. I cannot accidentally find myself at Michaels or Hobby Lobby! 
8. I must use the paper I HAVE! 
9. I will join as many swaps as possible to use up my supplies and get different supplies for…FREE! 
10. I cannot sign up for anymore classes because I will accidentally find myself in a store with lots and lots of scrapbook supplies that I don't need! 
11. I swear I really will get ALL my photos organized! 
12. Most importantly, I must NOT think of myself as a scrapbook supply collector!! I'm a user, NOT a collector!!


 I used Arches watercolor paper 120 lb. as the background. I had some Scrapbooking items I had just finished using and other items related to Scrapbooking that I deco podged onto the watercolor paper using Mod Podge. I tried to include something for every item on the list. The only thing not included is my right hand and my signature. That is one oath I am not willing to keep. I love creating cards and scrapbook pages  too much. This was a really fun project. Give it a try and see what you create with the 12 Step Program For Scrapbookers.

Thanks ever sew much Edwina for taking the challenge …. Check out your mailbox for a little something!!!!! Be sure to stop over and visit Edwina and give her some bloggie love!!!!! And as always I love my Guest Designers!!!!

God Bless you and thank you
Hugs, Love, and Friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Edwina - I love what you have done with the 12 Steps -- it is absolutely gorgeous and I appreciate you sharing this with us!!
    Many thanks and love!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness