What's It All About

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Guest Desginer Wednesday - CallyAnn!!!

What a fortunate person I am to have such talented friends. Today, I am showcasing CallyAnn with the beautiful journal she had made for her mother for Christmas!!!


Thanks to Lynne for letting me be a Guest Designer today! I have a last Minute Christmas Gift I made for my mom - A Journal!!! It was so fun and easy to make!






Please stop by and say hi! http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas and Happy Scrapping
CallyAnn



Thank you ever sew much CallyAnn and I know that your mom will be thrilled with her gift - - - you make the most beautiful journals and albums!!!


God Bless Everyone and Merry Christmas!
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Too sweet Cally! Do youh ave pics of the inside? Would love to scrasplift , I mean see !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I know what you mean -- would love to see the inside for inspiration .... ah,I mean see what inspiration she gave her mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness