What's It All About

Sunday, October 9, 2011

We Have Winners!!!!

I love this type of posting --- I have winners!!!!!!! First, I want to thank all of my followers and who would have thunk ... I am sew thrilled!!!!!!!


Now, I know I'm behind with some of these winner announcements but its never too late to have winners. Now, if you see your name, please send me your mailing address to hercraftiness@gmail.com or if you are on Facebook, you can leave me a PM, or leave me your mailing address as a comment --- sew many options and such wonderful friends and followers!!!!!


Drum roll please and the winners are:


Mickey and Friends: Craftaholic, Rexann has won my Cheshire cat SMILE card


Haunted House Blog Hop: Cyndie at cnthyasmth@yahoo.com has won Sew Easy fancy floss 3-skein baker's twine in shades of black and grey


Kari's Purple Funtastik Bonanza Bash: amyjrockstar at amyjrockstar@gmail.com has won Darice Sticky Puffs sticker 3 Butterflies in pastel colors and EK sticko 41 pieces pastel butterflies


My Link to Pink that had linked to Yolie: Janet Smith has won Dress It Up Courage and Hope buttons


Birthday Wishes Blog Hop: Audrey Felix has won Darice Self-Stick Hot Pink Gems and Sonnets Creative Imaginations chipboard embellishments


God Bless and Thank you for your patience
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! I love those butterflies and will definitely be using them. Thank you so very much! :0) An email is on its way. If you do not receive it for some reason, please email me at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com.

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo (follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness