What's It All About

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guest Designer - Sept 21st

Greetings all! It is Susan pinch hitting for Lynne while she is recuperating. Today's guest designer is Maria of Gone Scrap Happy. Here are her amazing projects:



"I used Stampin' Up paper on both projects. Both are SVGcuts.com files. The goodie bag & border were given to my Son's teacher on the first day of school :)"

Maria, the detail on these projects is fantastic and I am sure that your son's teacher loved them! Please hop over to Maria's blog and show her some bloggie love :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Maria ---- thanks for filling in .... I appreciate all you ladies .... perhaps, we should do this on a permanent basis with Sue in Charge and ..... ok, just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness