What's It All About

Monday, September 19, 2011

Guest Designer - Sept 19th

Hello Friends!
Sue here helping Lynne out while she is still recovering from her surgery. Welcome to Monday's special guest designer, Alisha of My Crafty Ways. All I can say is WOW! Without further delay, here is Alisha's project:





"My fall project is a layout. My friend and I walked around and we spotted a cool telephone booth. We couldn't help but to use this as a photo opportunity. I used some great new products, Close to my Heart exclusive Cricut Cartridge (Art Philosophy), Twinery Twine, Martha edger punch, and the paper is from our local Stampadoodle Scrapbook store. The paper is from Creative Imagination Samantha Walker."

*****
Thanks Alisha for being guest designer on Lynne's blog for today. Please hop by her blog to see more of her wonderful work HERE. Enjoy the rest of your day all.
*****

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The finished product turned out great!! So creative you are my little crafty friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Alisha!!!! Needless to say I love it!!!! Guess, I'll just recover a bit longer at this point!
    Hugs and love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Love thee colors and theat twine is great
    Big Blog Hugs! *Janet*

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness