What's It All About

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Guest Designer - Sept 18th

Hello Friends!

Kari again helping Lynne out while she is still recovering from her surgery and she has another guest designer today and her name is Laura Davidson. She is one talented designer...she will have to guest for me if I can snap her up...hehe...thanks Laura for helping out today! :) check out her awesome LO she did...







All pages were made with the ABC Primer Line called Bedtime Stories. The red gingham is from Close to My Heart and embellishments are assorted buttons from her stash. 

Isn't this just amazing? Thanks fo Laura for being Guest Designer today. I hope you will go over to her blog and visit her HERE. Have a scrappingly good day all...

3 comments:

  1. Laura absolutely fantabulous!!!! I love your booklet and your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! Awesome book! LOL Look at the hair !!!! OMG hehehehehehe I know my pics are just the same. Giggle Great job as usual !!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this booklet lots of fun pages TFS
    Big Blog Hugs *Janet*

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness