What's It All About

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mystery Swap Project

This is a Mystery Swap that I participate in ... ok, granted, I'm late with getting in the mail BUT they will still be accepted due to circumstances beyond my control!

I am a strong advocate of mammogram's and self-breast examination due to my frightening experience in December. Fate and God took a big part in when I had my mammogram. I had gone with my daughter for her sonogram and she convinced me to make an appointment and surprisingly they took me immediately right after Jen's sonogram! I got a call Christmas Eve stating there was something abnormal found in the right breast. To make a long story short but to keep the importance was a needle punction biopsy with a marker was done on January 3rd with having surgery on March 24, 2011. The markers were removed along with a 2-inch incision determining that I have atypical ductal hyperplasia which makes me a high-risk breast cancer patient.

At this time, I would love to share my Mystery Swap - - -




The elephant and the Library Card is a My Scrap Chick paper piecing. I was very fortunate to find Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon at Angela's Ribbons, Bows and More and then my other great find was the brads by Create! Impress and came 25 in a package!

On the printer, I made the tag to attach with the ribbon stating: "Memo - Never Forget to get your mammogram!"

I hope you enjoy my project and please "never forget to get your mammogram"!


God bless you my dear friends

Hugs and Love

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness