What's It All About

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Prayers and Good Wishes

Today, my dear friend Kari from Purple Funtastick Creations (her button is on the side to check out) is having a long overdue surgery. Prayers and good wishes for Kari. Even with her upcoming surgery, she is participating in 2 blog hops -- you need to check out her creations! Of course, the one is using the color purple which of course is her most favorite color! She is truly amazing and talented!
Also, I am pleased and excited that I have been added to her guest designer list for September, October, November, and December along with Faith Blog Hoppers!!! Only hope I am worthy but sew looking forward to these challenges! So, many exciting things happening! Check back for further information!
Hugs, love and prayers
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness