What's It All About

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun in the Sun Guest Designer Wednesday!

I'm absolutely thrilled with the beautiful card that my Guest Designer and talented friend, Debbie Wilson from http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/ made for display today.

Debbie's bio: I am a single parent, I have two wonderful children Angela 27 and Tony 20. I also have a wonderful boyfriend, Gary, who I think is the best! I love animals I have 2 cats and a dog. I love doing crafts, I have 3 Cricuts I"m trying to learn so much with them I keep buying all these cartridges I love doing scrapbooking and now card making, it's fun and relaxing to me I have been doing scrapbooking for some time now, I would like to learn a way to make money doing this, this Blog thing is very new to me but I'm liking it! I like to here what others are working on, please feel free to leave comments and would love to have you follow with me :)

Now, check how talented Debbie is with this beautiful card! I must say I'm partial as I love my flip flops!




Thank you Debbie for being my very first Guest Designer and being such a talented friend!!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! love the bright color...makes it fun! :) Good job Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange as it is not a color I use often. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of Debbie's so I came to check you out fro her blog and I love thecard she made you. I am now a follower and hope u can become one of mine!

    Thanks!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness